Dominate Your Local Market
By Leveraging The Power Of The Internet
Call Us At: (650) 395-8787
Our Mission: Help Local Businesses Like Yours To Dominate Your Local Market By Harnessing The Power and Reach Of The Internet.
If you are like most small and medium-sized business owners, you don’t have the time or expertise to develop and implement a cohesive online market strategy and platform.
And beyond that, you probably don’t know how to filter out the hype about what works, and where to put your hard-earned dollars.
That’s where we come in. Let us show you how to drive customers to your business with the highest ROI possible.
To see an overview of the types of digital marketing that are available, fill in your information in the box to the right and get instant access to a video we made to explain your options.
As a Business Owner, Here’s Why You Need An Online Marketing Strategy:
Local Consumer Behavior
- 90% of searchers perform some offline follow up with businesses they find online such as calling for more information or making a purchase (comscore)
- 59% of local information seekers visit a business after looking up information on it on their cell phones (Google Mobile Insights)
- 51% of people would characterize their shopping behavior as research online, buy offline (NPD Group)
- 61% of online local searches result in an offline purchase (TMP/ comScore)
- 23% of US searchers surveyed indicated they’d be more likely to make contact with a business that showed pictures in their directory listings (Bright Local)
- 88.2 million US adults have redeemed an online coupon either online or offline (eMarketer)
- 21% of US adults surveyed said they had used a search engine to research a shopping decision in the past 24 hours (Pew Internet and American Life survey September 2010)
- 80% of US adults under 35 consider the Internet their main source of information on local information; for the total population it is 70% (TMP Local Search Study)
- 89% of adults surveyed by Yelp indicated they used the phone book once a month or less or never (Yelp, 2011)
- 39% of search engine users surveyed indicated that they “routinely felt frustrated” by not being able to find a local business online (Webvisible-Nielsen, 2009)
Stop Spending Money On “Old School” Advertising and Call Us To Find Out How We Can Help, at (650) 395-8787.